Enterprise Receivables Management SuiteTM
Financial Transformation for the Credit and Collections Department
Cashflow is the lifeblood of any business. Today’s corporations face tremendous pressure to maximize receivables performance. Also known as trade credit, receivables are the most cost-efficient resources to accelerate the cash flow.
Lack of timely information on receivables stored in multiple disparate systems, and the complexity introduced by disconnected manual processes, impede many finance executives’ ability to measure and monitor credit risk and collections efficiency.
Effective receivables management involves ensuring effective credit policy management and automation of credit-to-cash processes. which increase the efficiency of a firm’s cash conversion operations. Accelerating revenue cycles and decreasing credit maximizes the value of the firm.
Emagia provides a single unified platform for managing all your order-to-cash processes seamlessly. Designed for high volume global operations, Emagia products are used by many credit and collections departments as well as finance shared service centers.
Order-to-Cash is defined as the business process flow including: customer data management, credit decisioning, standard invoicing/billing and electronic bill presentment, revenue recognition, cash receipt, cash application, collections (i.e., delinquencies, deductions, and claims/disputes), audit and financials compliance, and reporting. Emagia Receivables Management enables your enterprise to drive working capital efficiency on Order-to-Cash processes to decrease DSO, increase customer satisfaction, and maintain fiscal discipline.
Emagia Core Points
- Next Generation Intelligent Order-to-Cash Management;
- Unified Credit, Collections, Deductions, Cash App, E-Invoicing, and E-Payments;
- Embedded Predictive Analytics and Visualizations on Daily Workbenches;
- Built-in business intelligence components, including-Collection Risk Scoring, Credit Risk Scoring, Auto Matching Engine,Strategy Engine, Dunning Letters Generation Engine, DSO, and Cash Flow Forecasting Engine;
- Global at Core-Currencies, Languages, Countries, and Time Zones;
- Prebuilt Connectors to Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and MS Dynamics, and;
- Software-as-a-Service on Secure EmagiaCloud.