Collection of Information
When you visit us at www.emagia.com, there are two types of information collected about you
- Information provided by you
- Information we automatically collect when you use our services
Information you provide to us: This is information we collect when you create an account with us for our services, fill up a form on our services, register for customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. We generally collect your contact information and other personally identifiable information including but not limited to name, email, phone number, postal address, designation, your organizational information, etc.
By accessing and using our Services, you consent to the collection of information by Emagia.
Use of Information:
Emagia may use the information collected about you to:
- Provide, maintain and improve services
- Respond to your requests for products, information or process transactions
- Carry out sales, sales solicitation, shipment of products, delivery of services, completion of orders, and provide other services performed by us or third parties;
- Advertise or promote our products or the products of third parties offered through the Website or third party partners to you;
- Provide support, maintenance or respond to inquiries and/or complaints;
- Carry out marketing data surveys, statistics and/or analysis;
- Create, send and utilize mailing lists;
- Handle system malfunctions, troubleshoot your usage of our products or services, or develop additional functionality based on your feedback;
- Contact you regarding your use of the Website or any of our product or service;
- Carry out identity verification and authentication services; and/or
- Other separately and explicitly prescribed purposes.
By accessing and using our Services, you consent to the processing and transfer of your information in and to the United States and other countries.
Sharing of Information
- We may provide your information to third parties who help facilitate the Website (for example, website development companies, messaging/communication tools etc), but for use solely in connection with facilitating the Website;
- We may share your information with our partners for Emagia marketing and analytics purposes (we do not sell your information for commercial purposes of third parties);
- We may provide your information to financial institutions, credit card companies, collection enterprises, and other enterprises that process payments or represent the buyer or seller to facilitate payment owed to us or to a seller when you submit such Personally Identifiable Information for the purposes of effecting a purchase or other financial transaction;
- We may provide your information to employees and contractors who owe us a duty of confidentiality in connection with a legitimate business purpose of Emagia;
- We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties, including, but not limited to, law enforcement agencies, state, local or federal governments, private litigants, and other companies, as may be required to (1) comply with lawful requests such as subpoenas or court orders, (2) comply with applicable state, federal, or local law, (3) prevent fraud or other illegal activities from being perpetrated through the Website, or (4) protect the property, safety, or legal rights of Emagia and others;
- We may provide your information to any third party whom you have consented to receive your information; and
- We may provide your information to affiliated companies or business successors of Emagia for the same purposes as stated herein.
- We may provide non-Personally Identifiable Information, such as your age, interests, or the way you use the Website, to any third party for any purpose including customizing and targeting advertising messages.
By using our services, you consent to Emagia sharing your information with third parties for reasons stated above.
Information collection and use by Third-party analytic & Advertising partners
Specifically, Emagia uses an integrated version of Google Analytics. You may opt out from Google Analytics by using the Google’s Ads Preferences Manager. We also encourage you to use the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Security of information collected
Emagia takes commercially reasonable measures to protect your information from theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosures and alterations.
Your information Preferences
Your Information: You can send an email to to find out if Emagia holds any information about you. You have the right to request for an update, correction or deletion of your information. If you wish us to delete information about you held with us, we will comply with your request within a reasonable amount of time, however, please note we might have to retain some information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of your information for a certain period of time.
Cookies: Most popular browsers let you delete or reject browser cookies. However, please note, this might impact the availability and proper functioning of our services.
Last Updated: May 29, 2018