Improving Order-to-Cash Efficiency Using Emagia Analytics
Pre-packaged Business Intelligence Solution
Cash flow is the life blood of any organization. Lack of timely information and insight into risk and receivables operations can constrain working capital and impact the organization’s ability to compete. Modern financial organizations are leveraging business intelligence and analytics to gain a competitive edge.
Emagia Order-to-Cash Analytics provides enterprise-class business intelligence, dashboards, visualizations, analysis, and forecasting capabilities to support a data-driven decision-making approach to managing the order-to-cash cycle. This modern and intuitive business intelligence solution provides comprehensive reporting and analysis capabilities for receivables and related cash flow management.
Financial executives can gain the advantage of powerful business intelligence reports with minimal dependency on IT. Planning, monitoring, and predicting key metrics such as credit risk, cash flow, and collections efficiency is easy with Emagia Order-to-Cash Analytics.
Emagia Order-to-Cash Analytics Solution
The Emagia Order-to-Cash Analytics Solution provides a pre-packaged business intelligence solution including:
- The Emagia Business Intelligence Platform, which takes information from one or more financial systems, organizes it into single metadata format with pre-defined dimensions and measures for business intelligence analysis and visualizations.
- Enterprise adapters to leading financial systems and a well-defined enterprise integration interface with custom applications and legacy systems for easy and rapid integration of data flows into the Emagia Business Intelligence Platform.
- More than 50 pre-packaged dashboards for monitoring and measuring all aspects of credit, receivables, collections, deductions, and cash flow.
- Pre-configured reports covering all aspects of current accounting period performance, historical trends, and predictive analysis of future trends.
- Intuitive and sophisticated visualizations with colorful and advance graphs, charts, line-graphs, bubble-graphs, maps, tree-charts, and scatter-plots.
- Powerful analytical tools for understanding data and trends across multiple dimensions such as subsidiaries, regions, product lines, accounting periods, and credit reps.
- Advanced predictive analytics for forecasting cash flow, collector performance, days sales outstanding, and other key metrics using sophisticated statistical models.
The Emagia Order-to-Cash Analytics solution brings the power of business intelligence with user friendly self-service visualizations and prepackaged integration with leading financial systems. Finance executives can gain powerful insight without depending on IT staff and without lengthy and costly business intelligence implementations.
Designed for decision support, this solution empowers accounts receivables departments, credit departments and shared service centers with data-driven insights. Prepackaged for rapid deployment, it provides powerful insight and analysis of credit, receivables, collections, deductions, and cash flow.
Emagia Order-to-Cash Analytics can be deployed as either an on-premise or cloud-based (SaaS) system. Typical implementation time is about two to three weeks and may vary based on size of deployment and number of other enterprise systems that need to be integrated. It provides data-driven decision support for receivables portfolio management, which support highly effective credit and collections performance, improved cash flows, and a boost to the organization’s bottom line.
It comes with pre-built enterprise integration adapters for:
- The Oracle E-Business Suite,
- PeopleSoft Financials,
- JD Edwards Enterprise One,
- SAP Financials, and,
- MS Dynamics.
Emagia Order-to-Cash Analytics Components
Emagia Order-to-Cash Analytics includes complete Order-to-Cash analytics covering:
- Credit Analytics – current, historic, and predictive analytics of all aspects of credit risk, credit limits, credit utilization, customer segmentation, risk management;
- Receivables Analytics – current, historic, and predictive analytics of all aspects of accounts receivables management, aging analysis, and days sales outstanding forecasting;
- Collections Analytics – current, historic and predictive analytics of all aspects of collections, collector performance, collector portfolio, and collections efficiency;
- Deductions Analytics – current, historic and predictive analytics of all aspects of deductions, disputes, credits, debits, resolution times, reason code trends, and bad debt write-offs;
- Cash Flow Analytics – current, historic, and predictive analytics of all aspects of cash flows, cash receipts, unapplied cash, cash flow distribution, and weekly cash flow forecasting.
Emagia Order-to-Cash Analytics supports:
- Timely action by analyzing summary level and transactional data to understand the factors driving credit risk, cash flow, and days sales outstanding across business units, geographic locations, sales territories, customers, products, and distribution channels in time;
- Data-driven decisions for improving risk management, credit and collections policies, credit rep workloads, cash flow forecasting;
- Enhancd credit risk evaluations for mitigating credit risks by identifying customers that may become high risk.
- Reduced days sales outstanding (DSO) by identifying slow-paying customers and taking timely collections actions;
- Reduced bad debt write-offs by understanding root causes for disputes and deductions and taking timely operational improvements;
- Improved cash flow from receivables by mitigating risk and improving collections with daily monitoring;
- Increased collector efficiency by identifying problems in the portfolio and applying the best strategies to improve collectability;
- Improved credit rep and collector workload allocation by identifying high impact customer concentration and collector activity;
- Improved shared services SLAs by understanding operational issues and workload issues and making timely changes proactively
- More accurate cash flow forecasting by understanding and managing factors affecting the cash flow proactively;
- Improved days sales outstanding and cash flow from transaction level to business unit level to company level; and,
- Improved working capital management, cash flow management, operations costs management and profitability.