Digital credit cloud from Emagia, brings hyper efficiency to business credit process with automation, analytics and AI- www.thecreditapplication.com
Santa Clara, CA, Dec1, 2020: Emagia, a leading provider in the order-to-cash automation space, announced today its latest version of the next generation cloud-based AI-powered digital credit solution, thecreditapplication.com. With this Emagia aims to modernize enterprise credit departments, accelerate B2B credit decisions and drive business outcomes in global companies. thecreditapplication.com will eliminate the manual time consuming credit application processes by adapting a paperless, AI/ML driven automated, highly efficient touchless process for instant approvals.
While most global businesses are grappling with the economic uncertainty amid the COVID-19 pandemic, it is paramount to managing risk smartly while on-boarding new customers and accepting new sales orders swiftly from existing customers. Gia, digital assistant, first of its kind for the credit departments, will augment and assist enterprise credit departments to be more efficient with gathering information from various internet sites and external systems needed to verify the credit applications.
- Digital online credit application that can be linked to your eCommerce Site
- Digital signatures and personal guarantees
- Digital trade and bank reference checks
- Mobile responsive, ADA and WCAG compliant customer experience
- Multi-language and multiple countries support
- Digital credit decisioning process with custom score cards and workflows
- Digital periodic credit reviews on existing customers
- Digital sales order credit hold and release process
- Digital credit workbench and daily dashboards for credit reps
- Digital customer credit portfolio monitoring with predictive risk analytics
- Digital AI-powered credit assistant Gia for address, license, resale certificate and other verification skills and for customer support
- Digital Credit Document cloud for storage of all documents related to credit cases
- Digital Credit Exchange – now integrated with leading credit bureaus – D&B, Experian, CreditSafe, Credit Risk Monitor, Ansonia, Equifax, Ancersx, NTCR and others
- Digital Enterprise Exchange – now integrated with SAP, Oracle, NetSuite, Salesforce and more
“Smarter and faster business credit decisions directly translate to profitable business growth. At Emagia, we are very focused on bringing innovation that brings hyper-efficiency and better business outcomes to our customers. We are proud to lead the instant and real-time digital credit revolution by putting AI to work ”, says Veena Gundavelli, Founder and CEO of Emagia.
“Our credit approval process was extremely antiquated. With our company rapidly growing, we needed a way to make this more efficient. Emagia has streamlined and digitized the process, which has made applying for credit for both our customers and staff extremely simple. In addition to this, their customer service and support has been top notch. The transition was smooth and Emagia was able to customize to our specific needs. We are very pleased with Emagia and our decision to use their software”, said Dana Forrest, Controller, Cali Bamboo, a leading flooring and building supplies company.
Forward-looking companies American Heart Association, Cali Bamboo, Brother International, Meredith, Walter Wholesale Electric and others have embraced this solution and transformed their credit processes, now linked with their e-Commerce sites, to digital.
To sign up for your enterprise B2B digital credit account or to check out our monthly subscription pricing, please visit our website – www.thecreditapplication.com/pricing/.
Emagia is a leading provider of digital order-to-cash solutions. Emagia offers an integrated cloud-based AI-powered fintech platform for receivables and treasury aimed to modernize global finance operations for the digital age. Emagia brings together the trifecta of automation, analytics and AI to drive hyper-efficiency in the accounts receivables processes including credit, collections, cash applications, deductions, electronic invoice presentment and payments. Many global businesses and shared service centers have achieved significant and sustainable improvements to their cash flow, credit risk, operational cost, compliance and profitability with Emagia solutions.