The past year has seen employee attrition increase substantially. Finding replacements has been not only difficult but also commanded significantly higher compensation. How can companies tackle this “great resignation?” What can be done to address the workforce challenges?
Learn how you can use AI-powered Digital Assistants to alleviate some of your staffing challenges. With cognitive and human-like smart conversational capabilities, along with continuously evolving job skills, AI-powered digital assistants can perform a number of tasks. They even help you overcome today’s employment challenges.
Watch this video to understand how Digital Assistants can:
- Eliminate 70-90% of the manual work in credit, collections, cash application, and deductions resolution
- Free up staff from repetitive tasks to focus more on higher value-add tasks
- Minimize the cost of compensation increases by limiting workforce
- Ease hiring challenges and reduce attrition through job enrichment
- Improve digital customer experience in your financial services