“You can’t manage what you don’t measure” is a widely-accepted rule for managing any operation or process. Makes sense, but which and how many individual metrics should be measured to monitor the health of the accounts receivable (AR) asset and operations?
This ebook will focus on:
- The objectives of AR reporting
- The absolute need for a fully consolidated view of every penny of open AR
- The 5 essential AR metrics you should be tracking
- The best way to compile and report metrics in today’s world
- How to drive improvements in your order fulfillment, customer experience, cash flow, bad debt risk and staff productivity