Digital B2B Credit Best Practices
Learn about the current best practices in B2B credit management
Credit management best practices have changed substantially in 2020. Three disruptive forces, driven by the Covid economy, are converging to seriously impact credit Risk, revenue, and the financial health of your company.
- Credit risk has increased tremendously & threatens your firm’s cash flow and profitability. The workload to manage this increased risk will increase by 200 – 500%
- Work from home can easily reduce productivity, effectiveness and management visibility, just when it’s needed the most.
- A shift of sales and order processing activity to E-commerce demands fast, accurate credit approvals for both new & existing customers.
The solution is to:
- Review your operations to ensure the fundamental best practices of credit management are being properly used.
- Automate transactional credit functions to increase the quality, speed, and to cope with the increased workload cost effectively.
In this MasterClass order-to-cash expert, John Salek will discuss how AI automates 70 – 80% of manual work in credit vetting, setting credit limits, and enforcing credit controls. We will also review the productivity and gross profit benefits available and a customer success story.