Data-Driven Finance for Achieving Excellence in Order-to-Cash Operations
Achieving finance operations excellence is one of the top 2017 goals for most CFOs. Finance executives need to lead a technology-centric transformation to bring 21st century digital efficiency to their operations.
Find out how you can use data-driven finance to gain control of your operations using big data, analytics and robotic process automation (RPA). This book examines:
- The impact of order-to-cash cycle efficiency on business performance,
- Improving key financial performance metrics and in particular days sales outstanding (DSO),
- Managing working capital to optimize cash flow using digital methods,
- Improving profitability by cutting the cost of operations,
- Decreasing risks including credit exposure, product issues, and fulfillment challenges,
- Suppoarating growth with business expansion investments, and,
- Increasing share holder confidence to increase stock price.
Who should read:
CFOs, Controllers, VPs of finance, VPs of shared services, directors of shared services, AR managers, credit and collections managers, cash application managers, CIOs, IT directors, and IT managers.