Cash flow forecasting is a critical business process that enables companies to improve liquidity management and short-term investment and borrowing decisions. Corporate financial executives often rely on divisional forecasts, commonly presented in separate spreadsheets, to arrive at a finalized forecast.
- Improves predictability around cash flow processes,
- Consolidates cash flows,
- Increases cash forecasting visibility,
- Supports slice-and-dice and drill up and down analysis,
- Provides a what-if simulation capability,
- Adds forecast variance analysis,
- Provides alerting and indicators, and,
- Includes Web and Excel-based interfaces.