The past two years have seen The Great Resignation make headlines as record numbers of employees quit their jobs. This pandemic-driven phenomenon is largely attributed to employees re-evaluating priorities and re-thinking how and where they work.
The Great Resignation is set to continue, according to a new global survey by PwC, with one in five saying they are likely to switch jobs in the next 12 months.
Join us in this 30-minute virtual Emagia MasterClass to learn about how you can utilize Artificial-Intelligence (AI)-powered Digital Assistants to alleviate the impact of The Great Resignation, and address many of your staffing challenges.
In this MasterClass, we will preview how AI digital assistants can:
- Eliminate 70-90% of manual work in order-to-cash operations
- Free up staff or more value-adding tasks, thereby enriching job
- Minimize the cost of compensation increases by limiting workforce
- Ease hiring challenge, and reduce attrition by facilitating Work From Home
- Improve digital customer experience in your financial services
Who should attend: CFOs, Directors of Shared Services, Global OTC Process Owners, Treasurers, Credit Managers
John G Salek
Strategic AR Advisor, SME, Emagia
Date: September 29, 2022 | Time: 8:00 AM PST