Data-Driven Finance for Achieving Excellence in Order-to-Cash Operations
Achieving finance operations excellence is one of the top 2017 goals for most CFOs. Finance executives today need to lead a technology-centric transformation to help make their operations ready for the future.
Find out how you can use “Data-Driven Finance” to take a modern approach to gaining control of your operations by using big data, analytics and robotic process automation (RPA).
Impact of Order-to-Cash Cycle Efficiency on Business Performance
- Key Financial Performance Metric – Days Sales Outstanding(DSO)
- Working Capital Management – Free Cash Flow
- Profitability – Cost of operations
- Risk – Credit exposure, Product issues, Fulfillment challenges
- Growth – Business expansion investments
- Share holder confidence – Stock Price
Who should attend:
CFOs, Controllers, VP Finance, VP Shared Services, Director Shared Services, AR Managers, Credit and Collections Managers, Cash Application Managers, CIOs, IT Directors, IT Managers.