WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Leading HR Services Company
“Managing the enormous amount of customers and invoices in our business had previously been very challenging. The Emagia application has proven itself to be the best solution that allowed us to get a handle on our receivables and also drive Six Sigma based operational standards across our Credit and Collections Department.”
- Director Credit & Collections, Shared Services, North America.
- $750,000 reduction in bad debt expenses.
- $150,000 direct expense savings.
- Current savings of nearly $1 million.
- Provided a foundation for Six Sigma initiative
Global Leader in Barcode Technology
“We chose Emagia for its robust functionality and technology that brings powerful collaboration and automation for our Accounts Receivables Department. Emagia’s next generation capabilities have brought tremendous competitive advantage to us.”
- Vice President and Corporate Controller.
- $5 – $10 million estimated increase in sales due to better customer risk management.
- Able to accept $5 to $10 million of additional orders which otherwise would not have, based on previous knowledge.
- Gained visibility across global receivables operations.
- Improved cash flow processes.
Leading Healthcare Services Company
“The automated routing means that no one can say they did not receive a communication from us, because now they can’t dispute Emagia audit trail, remarked the Accounts Receivables Supervisor.” “Being able to track all the different workflow activities has other advantages, such as being able to measure how long it takes someone to research and process claims, which enables us to gauge their overall level of productivity.”
- Accounts Receivables Supervisor.
- Decreased outstanding charge backs by 75% in just six weeks.
- Boosted annual revenues by approzimately $12.5 million.
- Helped cash and equivalents balloon to $20 million compared with less than $8 million of the year before.
Global Chemical Manufacturer
“Emagia has given us the consistency and control needed in our cash flow processes. As a result, we have seen a decrease in DSO, a dramatic improvement in cash forecasting accuracy, and have established internal controls that helped us to easily pass our internal audit for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.”
- Global Head of Credit, Collections and Cash Management.
- $3 million in interest savings.
- Cash forecasting accuracy improved by as much as 35%.
- Average past due balance dropped by $29 million in comparison to the previous year.
- DSO reduced by 4.5 days.
- Complied with Sarbanes-Oxley.
Leading Software Solutions Company
“Our Accounts Receivable portfolio has never been in better condition since I arrived nearly three years ago, with 88% of the portfolio due in less than 90 days.”
- Chief Financial Officer.
- 25% reduction in DSO from 86 to 65 within 9 months.
- Improved % A/R due within 90 days by 40%.
- Accounts Receivable portfolio in better condition than in previous three years, with 88% of the portfolio due in less than 90 days.
- A Receivables Management Platform for future Growth.
Top Hi-Tech Manufacturing Company
“After deploying Emagia, we have gained business-critical information around our Global Accounts Receivable processes. We now have a powerful platform in place that allows us to make better cash flow decisions, empower our Shared Services teams and maintain focus on maximizing profitability.”
– Vice President and Treasurer.
- $14 million in interest savings.
- $1 million direct expense savings.
- Infrastructure for Global Shared Services Centers.