Emagia Order-To-Cash AnalyticsTM
Pre-packaged Business Intelligence Solution
Cash flow is the life blood of any organization. Lack of timely information and insight into risk and receivables operations can constraint working capital and in turn, can impact the organization’s ability to compete. Modern finance organizations are leveraging business intelligence and analytics to gain timely and actionable insight in to cash flows to gain competitive edge.
Emagia Order-to-Cash Analytics provides enterprise-class business intelligence, dashboards, visualizations, analysis and forecasting capabilities for managing the Order-to-Cash cycle in a modern way – a data-driven decision making approach. This modern and intuitive business intelligence solution provides comprehensive reporting and analysis capabilities for receivables and related cash flow management.
Finance executives can gain the advantage of powerful business intelligence reports with minimal dependency on IT. Planning, monitoring and predicting key metrics such as credit risk, cash flow and collections efficiency is made easy with Emagia Order-to-Cash Analytics.
Emagia Order-to-Cash Analytics Solution
Emagia Order-to-Cash Analytics Solution provides pre-packaged business intelligence solution including:
- The Emagia Business Intelligence Platform which takes information from one or more financial systems and organizes the information into single metadata format and pre-defined dimensions and measures for business intelligence analysis and visualizations
- Pre-designed enterprise adapters to leading financial systems and well-defined enterprise integration interface with custom applications and legacy systems for easy and rapid integration for data flows into Emagia Business Intelligence Platform.
- More than 50 pre-packaged dash boards for monitoring and measuring all aspects of credit, receivables, collections, deductions and cash flow.
- Pre-configured reports covering all aspects of current accounting period performance, historical trends and predictive analysis of future trends.
- Intuitive and sophisticated visualizations with colorful and advance graphs, charts, line-graphs, bubble-graphs, maps, tree-charts, scatter-plots and many others.
- Powerful analytical tool for understanding data and trends across multiple dimensions such as subsidiaries, regions, product lines, accounting periods, credit reps and others.
- Advanced predictive analytics for forecasting cash flow, collector performance, Days Sales Outstanding and other key metrics using sophisticated statistical models.
Emagia Order-to-Cash Analytics solution brings the power of business intelligence with ease-of-use self-service visualizations and prepackaged integrations with leading financial systems. Finance executives can gain powerful insight without depending on IT and without dealing with lengthy and costly business intelligence implementations.
Designed for decision support, this solution empowers accounts receivables departments, credit departments and shared service centers with data-driven insight. Prepackaged for rapid deployment, this business intelligence solution provides powerful insight and analysis of credit, receivables, collections, deductions and cash flow.
Emagia Order-to-Cash Analytics can be deployed in on-premise or cloud model. Typical implementation time is about two to three weeks and may vary based on size of deployment and integrations needed with other enterprise systems. This rapid business intelligence solution results in data-driven decision support for receivables portfolio management which in turn results into highly effective credit and collections performance that leads to higher cash flows and a boost to the organization’s bottom line.
List of Pre-built Enterprise Integration Adapters available for the following products:
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- PeopleSoft Financials
- JD Edwards Enterprise One
- SAP Financials
- MS Dynamics
Emagia Order-to-Cash Analytics Components
The Emagia Order-to-Cash Analytics includes complete Order-to-Cash analytics covering:
- Credit Analytics, which covers current, historic and predictive analytics of all aspects of credit risk, credit limits, credit utilization, customer segmentation, risk management
- Receivables Analytics, which covers current, historic and predictive analytics of all aspects of accounts receivables Management, aging analysis, days sales outstanding forecasting
- Collections Analytics, which covers current, historic and predictive analytics of all aspects of collections, collector performance, collector portfolio, collections efficiency
- Deductions Analytics, which covers current, historic and predictive analytics of all aspects of deductions, disputes, credits, debits, resolution times, reason code trends, bad debt write-offs
- Cash Flow Analytics, which covers current, historic and predictive analytics of all aspects of cash flows, cash receipts, unapplied cash, cash flow distribution, weekly cash flow forecasting
- Take timely action by analyzing summary level and transactional data to understand the factors driving credit risk, cash flow, and days sales outstanding across business units, geographic locations, sales territories, customers, products, and distribution channels in time
- Make data-driven decisions for improving risk management, credit and collections policies, credit rep workloads, cash flow forecasting.
- Enhance credit risk evaluations for mitigating credit risks by identifying customers that can potential become high risk.
- Reduce days sales outstanding (DSO) by identifying slow-paying customers and taking timely collections actions
- Reduce bad debt write-offs by understanding root causes for disputes and deductions and taking timely operational improvements.
- Improve cash flow from receivables by mitigating risk and improving collections with daily monitoring.
- Increase collector efficiency by identifying problems in portfolio and applying right strategies to improve collectability.
- Improve credit rep and collector workload allocation by identifying high impact customer concentration and collector activity.
- Improve your shared services SLAs by understanding operational issues and workload issues and making timely changes proactively.
- Increase cash flow forecasting accuracy by understanding factors affecting the cash flow and managing them proactively.
- Improve Days Sales Outstanding and Cash flow from transaction level to business unit level and to company level.
- Improve working capital management, cash flow management, operations costs management and profitability